This website is operated by Forward Fashion UK and the registered address is We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or making purchases online with us.
This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We can confirm that we will keep all of your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit or place an order through our site. By visiting you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
- We will only store information from customers that you supply to us. You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact/enquiry/subscription form. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information our website automatically collects about you:
With regard to each of your visits to our website, we may automatically collect information from you including the following:
- Technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
- Any information that is provided by you when you place an order from our website, such as email addresses and home addresses. Your information is carefully stored with us at Forward Fashion UK and is not shared with any third party at any given time.
- Any information you provide to us will either be emailed directly to us or may be stored on a secure server located with our trusted third party website and hosting provider (Wix Website) to facilitate the running and management of our website. Wix meet high data protection and security standards and are bound by contract to keep any information they process on our behalf confidential. Any data that may be collected through this website that Wix process, is kept secure and only processed in the manner we instruct them to. Wix cannot access, provide, rectify or delete any data that they store on our behalf without permission.